Saturday, June 6, 2009

This Blog's Purpose

I have been couponing for about 5 months beginning in January 2009. I follow many of the sites like moneysavingmom, makingsensewithcents, thecouponingmom and others. I want to honor God with my finances. Honestly, this blog is for me. I want to track my spending, help set up places for me to see prices and what is a good bargain or not. I want to be able to link into some of the sites without all of my personal business being splashed to the world. So...here it is...a place for me to talk out my own feelings about money, how my grocery budget is doing, what I'm learning, how God is providing, and so on.

The name "Speaking Frugalese" is all about this crazy language that these crazy shoppers out there speak regarding coupons, OOP spending, rebates, savings, deals, and being frugal. Well, I want to become an expert in that foreign language...so here I am.

God has provided in so many ways for us, but especially over the past few weeks, he has shown himself to be Jehova Jireh - God our provider - ever so clearly and faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment